Beeyoutiful Citronella Essential Oil ~ 100% pure eugenia caryophyllata
- Use Clove Oil in a diffuser or add drops to water in a spray bottle. The aroma has been found to reduce drowsiness, depression, irritability and headaches. It has also been reported to assist memory recall and to improve circulation.
- Apply undiluted Clove Oil on small areas with fungus. It can be used for many fungal conditions, including athlete's foot, nail and skin fungus, and ringworm.
- To treat fungus in larger or more sensitive areas, add a few drops of Clove Oil to a carrier oil such as Almond Oil and apply to the affected area. Never apply undiluted to broken skin.
- For tooth pain, put 1-2 drops of Clove Oil on a cotton swab and apply to the tooth and the surrounding gum.
- Place one drop of Clove Oil on the roof of the mouth to help relieve a headache.
- Dip a cotton ball in Clove Oil and place it in your linen closet to act as an insect repellent. You can add another citrus oil to it to change the scent as well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.