Beeyoutiful Citronella Essential Oil ~ 100% pure cymbopogon winterianus
- Diffuse Citronella Oil in a patio area to repel insects outdoors.
- Mix Citronella Oil with Almond Oil and apply to a cotton ball or paper towel. Lightly wipe furniture or doorways to help repel pests.
- Make your own insect repellent spray by adding 30-60 drops of Citronella Oil to 3 ounces of distilled water in a spray mist bottle. Shake well before use to avoid burning sensitive skin.
- Add 5-10 drops of Citronella Oil to your lotion, sunscreen or shampoo to repel ticks.
- Diffuse Citronella Oil in a sickroom during and after contagious illnesses.
- Add a few drops of Citronella Oil to bathwater to help disinfect the skin after an illness.
- Add a few drops to a carrier oil such as Almond Oil and use as a massage oil to help reduce fever.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.